Hardbander Oilfield Welder
JLE Energy, a premier provider of OCTG Oil Field services, has an immediate need for Hardbander Welders at our Benwood, WV facility.
Job duties will include;
- Perform hardbanding and hardbanding repair services using Duraband, Armacore, Tuff Band, and any other wire as required by customer specification.
- Perform grinding services as needed to remove chunking or repair damaged hardbands.
- Completion of hardbanding reports for customers as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair work to the hardbanding units.
- Ensure traceability on all pipe worked on and review work orders and sales order to ensure compliance with customer specifications.
- Assist the inspection as needed or as requested by supervisor.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tools, and the general work areas.
- Assist in the repair of equipment and machinery including performing daily preventative maintenance.
- Travel as necessary to conduct work on location.
- High School diploma or GED.
- A minimum of one year of hardbanding experience required.
- Class A or B CDL is plus for transportation of the hardbanding unit to the rig site.
- Knowledge of basic principles of traceability, quality and safety systems and their application to oil field work.
- Possess the ability to become competent in reading and interpreting customer, company, and industry specifications, operating procedures and work instructions, equipment manuals, and other technical documents.
- Must possess basic math and computer skills.
- Must effectively communicate, verbally and in written form.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts, extended hours, and varying schedules.
- Consistent and dependable work.
- Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match.