JLE Industries is an asset-based transportation and Logistics Management company specializing in flatbed transportation solutions across the USA and Canada. Through progressive technology investments and deeply ingrained service culture, we offer our clients unprecedented convenience, reliability, and cost efficiency. We built our business from the ground up, and through hard work and superior service, today we boast more than 200 power units, incredible staff members, loyal drivers, and established customers engaged in construction materials, oil gas products, and steel. At JLE Industries, we are Proudly Driven!
We are currently hiring a Senior Accountant for our Homestead/Waterfront, PA location. Job description listed below:
- Support month end and yearly closing and reporting processes.
- Partners with the Assistant Controller to develop, improve, and implement reconciliation procedures to promote timely account reconciliation efficiency
- Record, follow and post payroll and health insurance entries on a weekly basis and accrue when needed
- Provide aid to Assistant Controller and internal auditors with yearly audit requests and procedures
- Create, track and reconcile recurring journal entries along with monthly accruals in the accounting system
- Reconcile and post monthly credit card expenses
- Responsible for assisting in the monthly reporting of the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Income Statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; equivalent experience may be considered
- 4+ years’ experience as a staff or senior accountant
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to achieve desired results
- Must possess strong attention to detail, analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP is preferred
- Experience coding and categorizing expenses with strong general ledger knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word
- Fixed Asset knowledge and experience
- Logistics or Transportation experience preferred
This role offers a base salary as well as the opportunity to advance your career (sometimes quickly). Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Company Paid Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, $50,000 Life Insurance, 401K etc. JLE Industries also offers a tuition reimbursement program!