Diesel Truck Mechanic
JLE Industries is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Truck Mechanic Technician to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service as we expand. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers including tire repair/replacement
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- 5+ years’ experience as a Diesel Technician
- Must possess a valid CDL license
- Ability to lift to 100 pounds
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have Class 7 PA Inspection License
This role offers an aggressive base salary, based on experience. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Company Paid Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, $50,000 Life Insurance, 401K etc. JLE Industries also offers a tuition reimbursement program!