JLE Industries, a premier provider of OCTG Oil Field services, has an immediate need for Oil Field Helpers at our Benwood, WV facility.
Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED, and minimum of one year of oil and gas field experience.
Qualifying experience shall include knowledge of basic principles of quality and safety systems, and their application to oil field work, and demonstrated competence in reading and interpreting customer, company, and industry specifications, operating procedures and work instructions, equipment manuals, etc.
Effective communication, basic math and computer skills are required. Candidates selected for these positions must be willing and able to work flexible shifts, extended hours, and varying schedules.
Drilling rig and/or Oil Country Tubular Goods experience a preferred.
Level 1 NDT inspection a plus.
We invest in our people more so than any other Oil Field Service company. That’s why we are proud to call each of our employees ambassadors of JLE Industries and are continually seeking to add experienced, skilled employees to our team. What you can expect from a career at JLE Industries:
- Job Security: As compared to industry benchmarks, we boast one of the lowest turnover rates and highest associate satisfaction scores in the Energy Service Industry.
- Great Compensation: We hire only best-in-class professionals and compensate competitively based on defined performance benchmarks and proven safety records.
- Excellent Benefits Package: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- State of the Art Equipment: We understand that in order for our employees to perform at their best, we need to ensure they have the newest and best equipment tools. We have invested in a State of the Art OCTG service and machining facilities in the heart of the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 years of oil and gas field experience.
- A clean driving record for 2 years.
Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.