Account Manager - Load Planner
JLE Industries – one of the nation’s fastest growing open deck carrier’s – has just opened its brand new, state-of-the-art Operations Center in the vibrant Waterfront district of Pittsburgh, PA. We have an immediate need for Account Managers (load planners) to direct, plan, and manage the daily activities and operations of our flatbed fleet, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with real career advancement opportunity. Candidates must possess a minimum of three years’ experience in asset based, truckload transportation. An entrepreneurial spirit, excellent multi-tasking ability, and high energy are a must.
Come be part of the biggest growth story in Open Deck transportation!
- TMW or McLeod Experience preferred
- Knowledge of DOT and HOS Required
- Ability to multi task and work in a high energy environment
- Prioritize and assign loads by customer needs and geography
- Proficiently use transportation provider software systems to facilitate material movement planning and scheduling
- Increase truck utilization percentage
Driver Manager / Account Manager – Benefits:
- Excellent base salary based on experience, skill and qualifications.
- Monthly kicker bonus up to 10% - 15% on top of base pay.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k.
- Paid Time Off, and more