Level II NDT Inspector
Be part of a growing organization that has thrived during this energy downturn and work in the most state of the art production inspection facility in the Appalachian Basin!
JLE Industries, a premier provider of OCTG Oil Field services, has an immediate need for Level II NDT Inspectors at our newly renovated, climate controlled, state of the art, and beautiful Benwood, WV facility.
Run an inspection crew in a production environment, as well as mobile crews for the only inspection company in the region with a backlog and 24/7 work available now.
We are the only inspection company in the region that did not cut our employees pay during the downturn . We're growing quickly and need 4 more inspectors to join our team, you'll have a significant opportunity for advancement as we have a track record of promoting from within.
Apply online now and join our team!
- Rotations are not available, this is a permanent position.
- MP, LP, VTI, UTT and EMI certifications signed off by a ASNT Level III.
- Level II UT Certification is a major plus.
- Minimum of two year's experience as a level II Inspector.
- Strong communication skills with ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Willing to relocate, we do provide relocation assistance!
- $17 - $22/hr depending on experience and certifications.
- Brand new climate controlled facility with state of the art equipment.
- Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match.
- We will pay for additional certifications and recertification.
- Contracts and MSA's with all major companies in the region. 24/7 work available now.
- Significant opportunity for advancement. We consistently promote from within our team.
- Great place to live for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Only an hour drive from Pittsburgh with amazing sports teams, medical community, universities, shopping and entertainment districts.