Regional 3 and 6 Axle Dumps in Dunbar, PA!
JLE Energy, a premier provider of OCTG Oilfield services located in the heart of the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays, has an immediate need for CDL, Class A or B, dump truck operators at our Dunbar, PA facility.
We have a fleet of three and six axle steel-body dump trucks used in well site development and disposal of residual waste (drill cuttings), as well as state and municipally funded infrastructure projects.
This is a high intensity, dynamic environment that requires a person with high energy and a can-do attitude.
Prior oil & gas field experience is a plus.
Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED, and minimum of one year of oil and gas field experience. A current, valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a minimum of two years’ safe driving experience is required, preferably in the Energy Industry.
We invest in our people more so than any other oilfield service company. That’s why we are proud to call each of our associates ambassadors of JLE Energy and are continually seeking to add experienced, skilled associates to our team. What you can expect from a career at JLE Energy:
- Job Security: As compared to industry benchmarks, we boast one of the lowest turnover rates and highest associate satisfaction scores in the Energy Industry.
- Great Compensation: We hire only best-in-class professionals and compensate competitively based on defined performance benchmarks and proven safety records.
- Excellent Benefits Package: JLE Energy offers a comprehensive benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- New Fleet Equipment: We understand that in order for our oilfield drivers to perform at their best, they need to operate the newest and best equipment. We invest in only premier brands such as Kenworth, and continually rotate our equipment so that the average fleet age remains less than three years old.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 25 years old.
- Minimum of 1 years of oil and gas field experience.
- A clean driving record for 2 years.
- Class A or B CDL.
- 401k with company match.
- Company sponsored health benefits.
- Company provided AD&D and Life Insurance